Ready to join our club and Get On The Air? We pride ourselves as being a social club that loves amateur radio. Are you looking for an Elmer? Do you need help with your shack? Contact our Treasurer Shaun Luciano, K6CT at email@example.com. We are currently working on a club PayPal for fees, check back soon. However for now, just send Shaun your signed Membership Form and check payable to: GOTAHAMS, PO Box 1583, Chino California, 91708-1583.
For more information on how to get plugged in, send an email with your name and a little information about what interests you have in amateur radio to our Membership Director Chris Argueta, KM6S at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you for membership inquiries and how to get involved. An Amateur Radio License is not required for club membership.
On behalf of our membership, the GOTAhams welcome YOU!
Your membership badge(s) can be mailed to your address or picked up at our general meetings or one of our events.
The amount of annual membership dues is as follows:
- Special!!! Annual dues will be reduced to half-price for first-time members joining the Club from July 1st through December 31st.
- Under 18, No Dues, non-voting membership
- Students over 18 with Student I.D. and FCC License, No Dues. Votes.
- Individual Full Member, $20. Votes
- Family (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $30.
- Silver Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $50
- Gold Member (Includes Spouse or Partner- both vote), $100
- Platinum Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $250
- Sponsoring Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $500+
Silver, Gold, Platinum and Sponsoring Members can request to focus their contribution in excess of $20 to specific purposes such as Field Day, Youth Education, Hospitality, Radio in the Park, Club Equipment etc. Just let our Treasurer know how to direct your contribution and Shaun Luciano, K6CT will allocate the funds and send you a receipt.
Don’t forget to check out our Constitution and By-Laws!
Article VI, Section 3: Annual membership term is from January 1st through December 31st of each year.
Article VI, Section 4: Formal call for dues will begin January 1st and to remain in good standing dues must be received by the Treasurer by March 31st.
Article VI, Section 5: Annual dues will be reduced to half-price for first-time members joining the Club from July 1st through December 31st of each year.
Copyright © 2019 – 2021 GOTAhams – All Rights Reserved