GOTAhams does not have an online application. We are not just a “Radio Club”, we consider ourselves a “Social Club” that is Radio Focused. We would like you to introduce yourself so that we can learn little about You, and you can figure out who we really are before making a commitment to our club’s “Family”.
Our secretary, Kathi KD6CAF GOTAhams Social Media manager will likely have a friendly exchange with you there and invite you to a general membership meeting or one of our field events and we’ll get to know each other. I really look forward to meeting you.
’73 Ken KC6WOK
Membership dues and donations are paid in person to Jack Sklar (Treasurer) at our club meetings or contact him at email@example.com for payment inquiries.
Your membership badge(s) can be mailed to your address or picked up at our general meetings.
The amount of annual membership dues is as follows:
- Under 18, No Dues, non-voting membership
- Students over 18 with Student I.D. and FCC License, No Dues. Votes.
- Individual Full Member, $20. Votes
- Family (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $30.
- Silver Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $50
- Gold Member (Includes Spouse or Partner- both vote), $100
- Platinum Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $250
- Sponsoring Member (Includes Spouse or Partner – both vote), $500+
Silver, Gold, Platinum and Sponsoring Members can request to focus their contribution in excess of $20 to specific purposes such as Field Day, Youth Education, Hospitality, Radio in the Park, Club Equipment etc. Just let our Treasurer know how to direct your contribution.
Copyright © 2019 – 2020 GOTAhams – All Rights Reserved