FCC Registration Number (FRN)

As of 5/16/2021 You will need a FCC Registration Number (FRN) when you attend a Amateur Radio Licensing test session. Already licensed Hams or anyone with a federal License ie. GMRS, Aircraft, GROL etc. will already have the Registration number. New applicants will need to preregister following the instructions below.

Getting an FCC Registration Number (FRN) in the Universal Licensing System (ULS) | Federal Communications Commission

Call sign Lookup